What is Magento?
Magento – an open source e-commerce platform written in PHP. It is one of the most popular open e-commerce systems in the network. Up to this time, there are hundreds of thousands of businesses using this open source to start their online store. For businesses and individuals who want to develop a long-term professional e Commerce site, you should think of Magento as a priority. This is considered to be the best open-source to build an online store. But the vital thing is it’s very professional and totally free.
Advantages of Magento:
1) SEO friendly- Magento does an excellent job of opening the flow for improved organic traffic. The platform was built with SEO efficiency in mind, giving your products a better chance to appear on the search engine. There’s also plenty of room for custom SEO implementations for those who have the knowledge and skills to do so. Another SEO bonus is that sites created using Magento are completely mobile responsive so they are compatible with all browsers and screen sizes. Not only does this allow your customers to shop from anywhere in the world but is also a positive sign in Google’s eyes, which can help your rankings in the results of searches performed on.
2) Customizable- From the look of your site to the way you configure your product categories and features, everything created with Magento is custom. In addition to the general appearance and organization of your site, you can also choose from a variety of payment, shipment, and language options to accommodate your customers. And with the right developer, almost any functionality you can imagine is possible.
3) Fast loading- Magento has made a mission to make the fastest e Commerce stores in the world. It is known for its power to produce a fast loading web pages. In fact, there are several other benefits of Magento e Commerce platform as well. The faster website loads, the faster information can be received by the online consumer and this will ultimately lead to a higher percentage of annual sales.
4) Easy to edit- Creating a Magento site is work-intensive, but once everything is coded and running, adding and editing new products is simple. It has a straightforward content management interface that allows you to see how pages are performing so you can edit them accordingly. If you don’t have the time to manually manage your site, Magento is a well-known CMS, so you can easily find developers and SEOs with the necessary skills to help you maintain your content.
Although most other CMS have ecommerce functionality as an add-on, Magento is unique in that it was built specifically with sales in mind. This means that in terms of driving conversions, it’s one of the best choices out there.
5) Built for sales- With Magento’s segmentation options, you can target customers based on their cart and buying history, plus provide personalized, relevant content. You can also tailor the promotions you show onsite and send custom coupons, meaning that customers only see ad content that is related to products they’ve clicked, purchased, or added to their cart. Magento also allows you to set up product recommendations and upsells on product and checkout pages.
If you’re considering launching or redesigning an ecommerce website, Magento is an excellent choice for your CMS. It’s powerful, SEO-friendly, customizable, ideal for sales, and easy to edit. But before you use it, you should be aware of few of its benefits that will clear your doubts regarding Magento.